Thursday June 18 from 14 – 16h30 via Zoom.
Registration is closed.
- Introduction – role of the platform in the COVID19 crisis: what has been done – expectations
- 14-15h: statutory part
- Approval of minutes General Assembly 14 March 2019
- Approval of accounts of 2019 & proposed budget 2020
- Election of new members of the Steering Committee
- Proposals for new member organizations: Handicap International
- 15-16h30: thematic part
- Feedback on major events 2019 & presentation year report
- Working groups presentations
- overview of activities of 2019
- Plans & Proposals for 2020
- Presentation “Knowledge document Health” by Isabelle Wittoek, DGD (DO.1): Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid – Results.
- Plans for the future