Roundtable on Health Systems Strengthening in fragile settings
The goal of the roundtable was to assess how actors could collaborate to operationalize international guiding principles on interventions in fragile states in health system strengthening interventions, and initiate mutual learning. Experts and resource persons having experience with health systems in fragile contexts were invited to present a situation analysis from the field, which provided input for the discussion in the afternoon.
Final report of the roundtable on HSS in fragile settings (Pdf)
- Introduction – Sara Van Belle
- HSS in fragile contexts – Peter Salama (via Dropbox)
- Fragile states & HSS – Karel Gyselinck
- A resilience-oriented exploration of under-governed healthcare arenas – Enrico Pavignani
- Configurations complexes de fragilité. Analyse comparative des systèmes de santé locaux en RDC – Didier Chuy Kalombola