The ANSER Conference “Catalysing Change: Enhancing Evidence-Based Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Policies in Challenging Times” will be held from February 7th to February 9th, 2024, in Brussels (Belgium).
Capitalizing on the momentum of the ICPD30 anniversary, the Belgian EU Presidency and the upcoming EU elections, this conference will bring together renowned researchers, policymakers, advocates, and program implementers from around the world to examine the multifaceted dimensions needed to re-energize the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) agenda.
More details on the conference can be found on the conference website: https://www.ugent.be/anser/en/anser-conference.
Explore the diverse conference themes, including:
- Achieving equitable access to sexual and reproductive health services and commodities within universal health coverage.
- Exploring the intersections of climate and sexual and reproductive health.
- Unlocking the potential of technology in sexual and reproductive health.
- Upholding rights in challenging times for sexual and reproductive health
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 19th of November 2023
For detailed registration guidelines and comprehensive information about the conference, please visit the conference website https://www.ugent.be/anser/en/anser-conference.
Please help us share this important call for action via your social media channels by sharing our posts:
– International Centre for Reproductive Health (ICRH), Ghent University
– Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM), Antwerp
– Be-cause health, Belgian Platform for International Health
- Supporting partners:
More information: https://www.ugent.be/anser/en/news-events/events/anser-conference-2024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.