Press update: Accessible Social Health Protection in Low-Income Countries Niamey, 10 May 2022 - Every country in the world faces the challenge of protecting its population. But how to set up social protection? Where to start?
Our planet, our health: Reimagine our economy, society, health. World Health Day 2022
Be-cause health matters n°15 : Résumé du rapport Conférence Justice Climatique et l'Équité en Santé Read all
Who we are
Be-cause health is an informal and pluralistic platform and is open to institutional and individual members. Be-cause health connects members from the following categories:
- Belgian academic institutes, services, schools for public health;
- Belgian medical (and related) development organisations, NGOs and study bureaus;
- government services involved in medical development cooperation and international healthcare;
- partner organisations from the Global South;
- organisations and associations for whom development cooperation is not necessarily a priority, but whose mandates overlap with international healthcare.
- member organisations
- members & friends
- active working groups