DGD Policy Papers
- Belgian International Cooperation Guidelines on Integrated Health Systems. See the annexes for the Modules.
By DGD, developed jointly with Be-cause health platform:
The Strategic Committee of the Belgian Directorate General on Development Cooperation – DGD has approved as guidelines the notes on the Right to Health. The core text on the vision and strategy of the right to health has been developed with large input in the period 2015-16 from Be-cause health members, via the various thematic working groups. Aside the ‘core text’, the guidelines refer to the various modules developed by the working groups. The content of the guidelines has been approved but it remains preliminary as the text is being translated into a French and Dutch set of documents.
- Belgium and the Millennium Development Goals
- The Belgian contribution to the fight against HIV/AIDS worldwide
- The Belgian Development Cooperation in the Field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Folder “The Belgian Development Cooperation in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights”
- Folder “La Cooperación belga al Desarrollo en el ámbito de la salud sexual y reproductiva y los derechos conexos”
- The right to health and healthcare +
Thematic magazines & articles
- Glo.be, DGD – Belgian Development Cooperation: Gezondheid zonder grenzen – Santé sans frontières (Oct. 2014)
- GLOBO, Oxfam Solidarité – Solidariteit: Dossier ‘Gezondheid, zorg of lust’ (juni 2013) – Dossier ‘Tant qu’on a la santé’ (juin 2013)
- IMPACT, BTC – Belgian Development Agency: Health edition (April 2013)