Documents of the General Assembly 2019:
The Annual General Assembly brings together Be-cause health members to discuss and agree on its plans and strategic choices.
The meeting takes place on 14 March 2019, and is hosted by Médecins du Monde in their headquarters, rue Botanique 75, 1210 Brussels.
At the assembly (10 am – 1 pm), the following points are discussed:
- Update on Steering Group members
- New Member requests/proposals + Alliances
- New Working groups:
– Mental Health
- Gender: Be-cause health’s response to NGO Charter ‘Stand up for Gender’
- Realisations 2018
- Plans for 2019
– Working group plans
– Inter-WG / platform plans
- Financial report: Expenses 2018 – Budget 2019