As you know the last weeks and days the COVID-19 situation in Belgium is getting worse and worse. After well considering the current context, we have decided to switch the hybrid day of our conference to a complete online format. We apologize for this late notice.
Selected organisations and researchers can present their work on the overall conference topic “Climate justice and health equity” in a digital exposition. You will be able to upload a (academic) poster, presentation, video, flyer, and/or pictures at an own “booth”.
Interested to use this feature? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Hot climate and weather impacts on infant feeding practices: a systematic review of epidemiological, clinical, and anthropological evidence – Jessica Edney, UK Health Security Agency
- The climate crisis and sexual and reproductive health and rights – Raffaela Dattler, IPPF Africa
Theme: Demographic pressure
- Tackling bad air and promoting prevention and care for chronic lung diseases in sub-Saharan Africa: Assessing Evidence for Strategic Responses – Grace M. Ku, Department of Public Healh, ITM, Belgiu
Theme: Health systems
- Family Physician Perceptions of Climate Change, Migration, Health, and Healthcare in Sub-Saharan Africa: An Exploratory Study – Charlotte Scheerens, Department of Public Health & Primary Care, Ghent University, Belgium
Theme : Mitigation
- L’hôpital de Kiganda, une réhabilitation réfléchie face aux enjeux du changement climatique – Farah Beniacoub, Enabel, Burundi
- La mise aux normes des centres de santé au Burundi : promotion de solutions techniques limitant les effets du changement climatique – Farah Beniacoub, Enabel, Burundi
Sketchnotes of the conference by Zsofi Lang